Angling at EMSR
All fishing is membership only.
Our Angling membership is currently fully subscribed.
We have measured the distance between swims and where necessary we have markers on the ground to indicate 2 metre distancing.
You must pre-book a swim in advance so our staff know who will be fishing on that day and where. You must stay in the swim you have booked. If you need to cancel a booked swim we respectfully ask you phone to cancel the day before.
As normal our opening hours are 7:30am – 6pm. Everyone must vacate our site by 6pm to enable our staff to clean and get ready for the next day. You may pre-book a swim up to 2 weeks in advance.
Angling Rules (In addition to our existing rules):
- Strictly adults only
- Strictly 1 angler per swim.
- Please keep 2 metres from other people at all times.
- Swims must be pre-booked in advance.
- Please keep your swim tidy and place all rubbish in the bins provided.
- We respectfully ask no Barbeques.
- If you display any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 please self-isolate and phone to inform us you will not be fishing.
Membership Expiry Dates:
Under normal circumstances the angling would have re-opened on Saturday 4th April. This equates to 91 fishing days missed. Therefore, we will be extending memberships by 91 days, if this extension falls during our closed Winter months, the remaining days will be carried over to next year’s season. Any members wishing to renew their membership can do so nearer the time either over the phone or in person by card payment or cash. We no longer accept cheques as payment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times, we look forward to seeing you all. In the meantime please stay safe.