Angling at EMSR
All fishing is membership only.
Our Angling membership is currently fully subscribed.
You must pre-book a swim in advance so our staff know who will be fishing on that day and where. You must stay in the swim you have booked. If you need to cancel a booked swim we respectfully ask you phone to cancel the day before.
As normal our opening hours are 7:30am – 6pm. Everyone must vacate our site by 6pm to enable our staff to clean and get ready for the next day. You may pre-book a swim up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Strictly adults only (18+)
- Spectators only permitted during 10am-5pm if park admission is paid. Child spectators must be accompanied by another adult both paying the park admission.
- Maximum of 3 rods.
- Strictly 1 angler per swim.
- Fishing is only permitted in designated swims.
- Must use barbless hooks at all times.
- No keep nets.
- Unhooking mat and landing net must be used.
- No dogs allowed.
- Swims must be pre-booked in advance.
- Please keep your swim tidy and place all rubbish in the bins provided.
- We respectfully ask no Barbeques.